- SEP '12: Nevin will be traveling to Eastern Europe to shoot a major supporting role in the feature film Jeans Generation. Shooting locations will include Tbilisi, Georgia and Baku, Azerbaijan.
- APR '12: Release of the "Exitus Roma" TRAILER: click to view
- MAR '12: Nevin wrapped principal photography as part of the ensemble cast in the film "Exitus Roma", an Ancient Roman period epic short film written and directed by the award winning, uber talented Fawaz Al-Matrouk and produced by the acclaimed producer Anna Elizabeth James of Majek Pictures. Stay tuned for links to production stills, trailers, and more!
- FEB '12: Nevin co-produced a series of music videos for Canadian rock artist, DOMENICA. The videos were directed and concepted by up and coming phenom filmmaker Lloyd DeSouza. Nevin also appears in the videos as the Lead Villain, including an epic sword fight choreographed by Brian Danner of Sword Fights Inc. Check back for links to the videos as they're released!
- NOV '11: The documentary feature film Nevin helped with online promotion, "The Thick Dark Fog", directed by Randy Vasquez, WON BEST DOCUMENTARY at the American Indian Film Festival.
- JULY 25, 2011: The short film Nevin narrated, "I'm Just a Message", directed by Nikoloz Khomasuridze, screens tonight in Pasadena, CA at the "Action on Film (AOF)" Film Festival. Come by for the Q and A if you're in the area!
- MAY '11: CLICK HERE to view the first trailer from the TV Pilot for "Being Bin Laden" that Nevin Millan is a Producer on. It stars Steven Weber, Fred Savage, and Rachael Harris and is written and executive produced by Ricky Blitt from the "Family Guy" writing/producing team. The pilot will be screening in Montreal at the "Just For Laughs" Film Festival. If you happen to be gallivanting around Canada, pick up some tickets and be among the first to watch it! Q & A to follow the screening.
- APRIL '11: This month Nevin Millan is working as a Producer on a TV pilot shoot starring Steven Weber, Fred Savage, and Rachael Harris and is written and executive produced by Ricky Blitt from "The Family Guy" writing/producing team. Stay tuned for more news and updates regarding this pilot.
- JANUARY '11: Nevin Millan is featured in the new Serj Tankian music video release for his song "Reconstructive Demonstrations". Click here to watch it on YouTube.
- INTERVIEW: by Junior's Cave - CLICK HERE to read the interview on JuniorsCave.com.
- JUNE '10: Nevin Millan wrapped principal photography on the independent film The Last Days of Shaniko shot in the heart of small town Kansas, including the historical old west town of Abilene, Kansas. Nevin stars as the leading man in the 1940s period piece co-starring Cassandra Waterman. You can read more about it online at: http://www.horseoutofthegate.com.
- FEBRUARY '10: Nevin Millan shot a 'TOYOTA SIENNA' print and commercial campaign for Latin markets. The commercial will roll out during the Latin Grammy's and the print ad in Latin magazines next month.
- BECOME A FAN: NEVIN MILLAN'S FACEBOOK FAN PAGE.
- INTERVIEW: East of Byzantium - Click here to read the interview where Nevin Millan discusses the project 'East of Byzantium'.
- OCTOBER '09: Nevin Millan recently wrapped filming on the independent film, "Enemy Empire", shot in Death Valley where he plays a character in a post-apocalyptic world. For this role, he had to learn an Australian accent, as well as perform several stunt falls.
- AUGUST '09: Nevin Millan wrapped principal photography on the independent film THE WINDIGO, directed and written by Jonathan Arkin. He stars as 'Jamoseh', a native american Iroquois warrior/hunter. The entire script was shot in the Iroquois language, which Nevin had to learn, as well as several stunts riding a horse bare-back, which took a month of training and preparation. Filming began earlier this summer in June.
- APRIL 26, 2009: "BATTLES B.C.: RAMSES RAGING CHARIOTS" airs on the History Channel in which Nevin stars as the epic Egyptian historical figure PHARAOH RAMSES II. The sword fighting scenes took weeks of training to prepare and were all shot on green screen and brought to life using similar visual effects as the film 300.
- FEBRUARY '09: Nevin Millan is currently filming an epic short film, "Nigredo", that takes place in ancient Egypt, where he plays 'General Horemheb'. His lines are all spoken in Ancient Egyptian and there is one final epic sword fight scene that will take several weeks of training to prepare.
- JUNE '08: Nevin Millan has recently shot a promo for HBO's new show 'True Blood', where he plays a French Vampire and recently finished shooting a project for the History Channel's new series coming out next year, 'Battles B.C.' where he portrays the ancient Egytian Pharaoh Ramesses II.
- SPRING 2008: Nevin Millan is currently gearing up for two independent film shoots in April and May. In 'Didgori: Land of Sacrificed Knights' he will be traveling to the country Georgia (nestled between Russia and Turkey), to portray the founder of the Knights Templar, Hugues De Payens. In May, he will be portraying the legendary philosopher, Plato in the ancient greek period film 'The Apology'. Keep a lookout for updates on these projects!
- Nevin Millan's second short film, 'In
Another Time' screened at the Palm
Springs Short Film Festival, in August 2007 in Palm Springs
and the Los Angeles Short Film Festival, in September 2007 in LA.
- FALL 2006: Nevin just completed his second
short film, 'In Another Time', which
he produced and starred in with actress Dream
Holloway. The film will be submitted
to film festivals world wide. Check back for
- Nevin recently acted in the feature
film 'White Wall', where he portrayed the brain damaged fighter 'Vitor'.
- Nevin's first foray as a producer, the supernatural dramedy 'Balance',
written and directed by Trent
Moran, and starring Nevin Millan, screened at the Los
Angeles Short Film Festival in September
- Join the Nevin Millan
fan club and stay up to date on the
JOIN THE NEVIN MILLAN FAN CLUB NOW! ENTER EMAIL: